Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thrifty Tuesdays

Has it seriously been a week already? It went by fast for me!

I've got a lot to update on, my Padre trip & my cousin's visit from California, but those will hold for now.

Here is this weeks installment of 'Thrifty Tuesdays'.


The items this week are a little more cost friendly than last.

Item #1: Found in the sale section of Modcloth.com. Only $4.49... what a steal! And item #2: a well-pieced photo book of pictures by photographer/illustrator/avid-blogger Todd Selby. Buy it here. I actually had the chance to familiarize myself with Mr. Selby's work for my photography class. He goes into the homes of other creative/"out-there" people (be it musicians, others artists, etc.) and takes pictures of them in their personal & creative environments. He also has a blog, where he got his start and where you can see a lot of his work and that is here.

Also, head over to my design blog soon, I'll be posting a pink-themed invitation freebie you're welcome to download and use!

Anywho, hope you're all just peachy. Happy Tuesday, be thrifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment