Monday, January 31, 2011

So, I have this passion...

& it's a passion for fashion.

Every year I look very forward to seeing what the actors are wearing ... guilty pleasure.  Even though I can't be as 'blinged' out as some of these lovely ladies below, a girl can dream.

A mix from the SAGs & Golden Globes ::

Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen // SAG awards:


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace // Golden Globe awards:
[ LOVING this emerald green frock. ]

Claire Danes in Louis Vuitton // SAG awards:

Julia Stiles in Monique Lhuillier // SAG awards:

These were just a few of my favorites.  I love the light wispy fabrics... and love the use of florals in some of the dresses.  [ LOVE me some floral-stuff lately. ]

BEST dress redemption:
I was NO fan of Natalie Portman's dress on the left at the Golden Globes.  Minus the giant-red-tacky flower, I would have loved it, but it was not minus the giant-red-tacky flower.  On the bright side, I do believe she redeemed herself with the beautifully simple white Azzaro column gown on the right.

She is a gorgeously glowing prego, if I do say so myself.

Thanks guys for tolerating my fashion rants.
(It only happens once in a blue moon, so I hope it isn't that terrible & unbearable.)

. . .
Oh, and :: HAPPY LAST DAY OF JANUARY!
Where has this month gone?  Snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment