Friday, March 25, 2011

GIRL STUFF

My friend Melanie and I were discussing how I very rarely update my blog now-a-days.  I know... it's sad really.  lol, I don't have the makings of the #1 blogger, BUT we both decided that I'd have something new to post about if I made a "shout-out" to her.

So, drum roll:  HEY, GIRL, HEY!
(You bet your bottom dollar I really shouted it, too!)
(AND THEN, I actually really shouted it, because I felt a tad guilty for just lying.)


9th grade, junior high... really attractive... ]


BUT in all seriousness, (chants, SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!) I guess I'll take this time to thank her for being one of my best friends.  We've know each other since 7TH GRADE... I realized a lot, like, a lot, a lot, a lot of people don't always stay close to friends they met in their first year of junior high school, but I'm so thankful to still be in touch with this girl.

[ High school :) ]

She's there when I'm having a bad day, she's there to read my really long venting Facebook messages, she's there to laugh at the dumbest things and to talk about what J-Lo is wearing on American Idol, she's there to check my blog (!), and to be totally weird with me sometimes... she's there... period.  Not to mention she's married and has two kids and one precious baby on the way and she still takes the time to fit me in.


[ Early 2010, the weird comes out...LOVE it! ]


I don't tell any of my friends enough how much I love them, how much I am really thankful for them, and how blessed I am to have them in my life.

So glad you're in my life 'Downtown Melanie Brown'...
(Even though I'm realizing this nickname technically no longer applies... what the?!  Guess it'll be 'Downtadams Melanie Adams' from now on??? LOL)


And one last thing: 50 days until my "3rd Annual Padre Trip" w/ Matt!  YES!

1 comment:

  1. i love the pics of you two and i'm glad she gets you to update your blog!

    ReplyDelete