Monday, August 1, 2011

Team Ben or JP?

I hate to admit that I've been sucked into SO much reality television lately!  Yes, I watch 'The Bachelorette'... among 753 other stupid reality shows.  Tonight the season finale is on, and I can't wait!  So, who are you rooting for?  Ben or JP?  I'm kind of Team Ben, but I'm thinking Ashley is Team JP.  Guess we'll find out tonight!

I can't believe it's already August!  [New month, new header! Whoop!]  I feel like the summer has slipped away, alas, what is with this heat?  Possibly the worst since 1980 I've heard?  Crazy.  For those not in Texas, it's been hitting in the triple digits in Dallas for at least 30 consecutive days now (give or take a few days).  It's disgustingly hot outside and the pool is like a community bath, it's barely enjoyable!

Hope everyone is having a great summer regardless of the crazy heat, and wherever you are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New blog song: 'Love Vigilantes' by Iron & Wine
& my recommended summer tunes: the album 'Torches' by Foster the People.
[Delicious music!]

No comments:

Post a Comment