Friday, May 1, 2009

Setting up shop!

I've opened my own store... online at Etsy.com!  I've always been a fan of browsing the site and have officially been inspired to finally get some of my own work out there.  Feel free to browse my stuff and please pass the word along.

Go here for my Etsy.com store:  {Cee Elle Designs}

If you'd like to tell your friends about me, send them this link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7287869

I just have some of my paintings up online right now, BUT add my store to your bookmarked websites to look forward to some of the following in the NEAR, NEAR future: jewelry, Twilight inspired jewelry, photography, shoe-lace charms, & handpainted frames (ALL handcrafted/original work).

Thanks everyone, and please, please enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment