Monday, May 4, 2009

Sucker for chick flicks...

I LOVE CHICK-FLICKS, well, any great love story... just watched one of my favorites, w/ Keira Knightley and the handsome, James Mcavoy.  I'm basically a fan of anything James Mcavoy is in... except the first Narnia where he played some half goat-half man character... not a good look.  I'm severely bored, so I've listed some of my favorites below.

Atonement -- based on a novel by Ian McEwan.  VERY good.  Tastefully done.

The Holiday -- so good!  I could watch it everyday!  "I like corny, I'm looking for corny in my life." -Iris' character played by Kate Winslet

Garden State -- w/ Zach Braff and Natalie Portman... it's definitely a movie for acquired tastes, but it's weird and great.  I like Indie films.
Penelope -- another James Mcavoy favorite!  Very cute movie.

And not to forget... Twilight -- I pretty much DO watch it everyday, while I fall asleep.  Not to mention this is the greatest kiss of the whole movie, how stunning does Rob look here?  Nothing like a little Robert Pattinson to my make dreams amazing. ;)

Anyways... now that I've successfully wasted a good amount of time blogging about NOTHING... I think I'm actually tired enough to go to bed now.

I added a little Etsy-icon thing that you can view some of the stuff I'm selling at my Etsy store.  Keep going there for my new stuff... I'll be putting up some jewelry I made here in the next few days.  And you might have noticed my new header... it's my new logo... that I'll using in the future.  Cee Elle = CL... my initials!  Anyways, here's the link to my store again in case you're wanting to go to it.  Don't forget to tell your friends.  Click here to go to {Cee Elle Designs}.

Happy Monday everyone!  Only 13 more days until my trip to Padre!  Praying for decent weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment