Thursday, February 4, 2010

10 random thoughts running thru my mind:


1. I love the rain, yet, I miss the sun. Solid blanket, white clouds aren't very picturesque.

2.
I don't want to be at work anymore right now.

3.
I LOVE my new camera; Go visit my new site: http://www.cl-photodesign.blogspot.com/, I hope to post new stuff as often as possible. Sorry, self promoting... ain't no shame.

4.
I love my family and friends, like, A LOT.

5.
I wish Rudy was still alive; I miss him.

6.
I want to learn how to speak Italian; I want to move to the Tuscan countryside.

7.
I wish it were May 17th, so I could be sitting on the beach in Padre for Matt & I's '2nd Annual Padre Excursion'. Roughly, 101 days away.

8.
I want to go to Haiti and help with the earthquak relief, with Anderson Cooper, please.

9.
I want you to download "Boy With A Coin" by Iron & Wine and be obsessed with me or turn on your speaker and listen here.

10. I really want to go to the Dallas World Aquarium, and soon!

Now post your 10 random thoughts! Entertain me during my last hour & a half at work.

1 comment:

  1. i love your 10 random thoughts...my number one would be going to the Muse concert with you in March!

    ReplyDelete