Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rifle Paper Co. = love

Didn't even make it a full week before I had to make a post again!

I stumbled upon this company who makes the cutest (slightly overpriced) stationary, wedding announcments, business cards, etc. etc.

I'm a little obsessed; had to share.
Meet: Rifle Paper Co. (<---click it... no, seriously!)



I hope I'm not alone... my mom didn't see what I saw... but she crazzayyyy.

Anyways, check them out! (And mom, add this to your hard list of "potential gifts to get for my favorite daughter Caiti".)

C

1 comment:

  1. I really like the top 4 cards, actually...the other stuff is just ok...looks a little like old embroidery or something...hey can you legally put the pics of their stuff on your blog? I guess they don't care so long as you give them credit. ok, bye.

    ReplyDelete