YES, on a happier note than my post early this morning... I wanted to continue and write about my Thanksgiving break! It was great. My third away from home... a lot less harder because I was surrounded by my roommates family, the Anderson's from Aberdeen, Idaho.
Here's what I did:
1. Rode four wheelers in a sunset... it was bloody cold. Thank you, handlebar warmers.
2. Attended my second Black Friday adventure... 8 movies later and pair of shoes (you can't beat $2 movies and 99 cent shoes!!! I just couldn't resist.)
3. Had a huge Thanksgiving dinner with Sarah's (my roommate) family! My second Thanksgiving with their family! They are amazing!
4. Saw some movies... Twilight a couple more times... totaling 4 times now. Don't hate! Four Christmases with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. It was funny. And I saw Ghost Town with Ricky Gervais. That was REALLY funny... very dry humor. It was good (warning: couple f-bombs)... in the photo below we're holding up numbers on our hands on how many times we've been to see Twilight!
5. Went to singles branch with Sarah, Amanda and Tiffany... where I decided it would be funny to go by a fake name... terrible idea! Especially when about 4 people I knew through Sarah walked in unexpectedly, and I had to explain my lie. The branch president said "What's your name?" Where I replied Anne (not having a fake last name ready) he of course had to ask "What's your last name Anne?".... I sat there bewildered about what last name I would say... only to give my real one when I realized how long I had sat there contemplating my last name, I'm sure he thought I was an idiot. SO, you're now reading Anne Leiataua's blog. I'm horrible... but it was pretty funny.
6. Went to a Dollar Tree with Sarah and Adrian (her nephew).
He is so cute! We said... throw up the peace sign Adrian... this is what he did.
Anyways... Thanksgiving break was great... until the last day when I got sick... hacking cough, sore throat, news about my poor Rudy, ya know -- life. For me on a much happier note, I have a Grinch countdown widget on my computer dashboard... counting until Christmas! Only 23 more days!
Until next time.