Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yeawr of the Wabbit

I was born in the year of Rabbit, 1987.  My sister was also born in the year of the rabbit... just 12 years later, 1999.  The rabbit is the 4th animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese Zodiac system.  I just googled "1987 year of the rabbit", and clicked on one site that gave me my 'life' synopsis, I thought it suited me.

"People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog."

I thought that description suited me well, but I'll let you guys know when I become "financially lucky".  Hopefully soon!  I like the part that says I'm "fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind".  It made me laugh a little... I do tend to be fond of gossip, I just can't help myself.

If you want to know what Chinese Zodiac animal-year you are, click here.  Look towards the center under the Zodiac (circle) chart with the small list of animals and start clicking until you find your birth year OR you can just google it.  It's very common. ;)  Wikipedia has proven to have a lot of information on it, too, if you're curious.  I'm not really sure why I care so much about this.... I just liked how it described me.

Happy Lazy Sunday!  Siesta time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caiti, It was good to hear from you! Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's been fun to check out yours! Love the picture of you and your little sister! You year of the rabbit girls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete