Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allen Poe

I saw 'Inception' last night, starring one of my favorites, Leonardo Dicaprio, ok, cue the long dreamy-sigh.  I've been really excited for this movie and it definitely met all my expectations!  I love movies that are imaginative and leave you questioning how an individual could even remotely come up with the ideas.  I won't give anything away, but it is a tad in-depth & confusing at times, so just be patient, it pieces together by the end & it's well worth the wait!

On another note, I'm a little bummed that I left Half Price Books with only 1 book yesterday.  I had a list of almost 10 and, go figure, I left with a book that wasn't even on the list.  NONE of my books were there, I hate how it's really hit-or-miss with them, but I do love me some HPBs!

Upcoming schtuff:

This Thursday, the 22nd - a very happy birthday is in order for Paige Bentley AND I'll be seeing Lady Gaga in concert!  I'm pretty excited for her show, I'm sure it will be weird and great, so it's right up my alley!  We lucked out on some great seats!  Suffice it to say, out of my friends, the people that dislike Lady Gaga probably trumps the friends that DO like her, but obviously, you can see that hasn't effected me!

And a little update about my weight-loss adventure... I'm at 26 pounds lost and I'm in my last week of month #2 for my workout regimen.  Things have gone a little slower this second month, I have laziness & not eating right to blame, but I'm still happy that I'm seeing results regardless of some old habits that just won't diiiie!  It's definitely a mind game, but I think I'm winning so far.

Hope you're all just peachy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment