Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Utah and Udaho Trip!

I'm attempting to take charge of my life a little more and more... it's really stressful. I've had everything done for me my whole life (more so than I thought) and kind of being "dropped" on my own is a little nerve racking (sp?). Anyways, along with being stressful, it's also kind of exciting. It's mostly life experiences I need to be doing on my own for future endeavors: i.e. taxes, own apartment, etc.

Anyways, last night I decided that I wasn't going to wait any longer to go pick up my car at my aunt's house in Idaho, and decided to go fairly immediately. I leave on Saturday night and will be back the following Thursday... I'll pick up my friend in Idaho and we'll make the long... LONG commute back down to Dallas again. It is such a tedious drive, but I'm hoping the weather will be decent enough (*knock on wood) that I won't just be freaking out the whole way back to Dallas! Anyways, I'm excited to see my friend Sarah and excited that we'll have fun on the mini-roadtrip.

It is SOOOO nice outside today, I wore capris, and I'm stuck slaving away at my job! But I cannot complain... I'm VERY thankful I have a job.

Did anyone watch the Oscars? I thought Kate Winslet and Penelope Cruz looked amazing and very much deserved their awards... AND it was an added bonus that everytime they showed gross Mickey Rourke in his seat, you could see Robert Pattinson RIGHT BEHIND HIM looking AMAZING -- as always! Yes, go back and check your DVR's now. :)

Just thought I'd give a little update! Not much else to say because not much else is going on, it's sad when the most exciting thing to happen in a week is the Academy Awards show, ha!

Day to look forward to in the near future: March 21st! Who knows what happens that day??? :)

Ta ta for now!

C

2 comments:

  1. March 21st = Twilight on DVD. squeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I had no idea you had a blog. Now we can be blogfriends as well. Love you GUUUUH.

    ReplyDelete